Business Connect Checking
Give your business an edge with access to our expert banking team and a variety of tools designed to help make your business more efficient.
Features & Benefits
- Open an account with a minimum deposit of $50
- Conduct up to 400 deposited or withdrawn transactions per month at no charge1
- Deposit up to $15,000 in cash per month without a fee2
- Earn premium interest rates on eligible Savings, Money Market, and Certificate of Deposit accounts3
- Make up to two (2) outgoing Domestic Wire Transfers each month with no fee when you submit the wire request through Business Online Banking4
- No monthly service fee for additional Savings and Money Market accounts linked to your relationship5
- Add an optional Business Money Market Sweep account6 to help maximize your earnings
- Access optional Treasury Management services that focus on simplifying payments, reducing fraud, and moving money more efficiently7
- Use Business Online Banking and Business Online Bill Pay to manage finances on your time through a mobile phone, tablet, or computer8
- Get cash when you need it with no ATM charges at any Vectra Bank or MoneyPass® ATM9
- Call our U.S.-based customer service center available 7am to 7pm Monday–Saturday 844-210-3602
- Make purchases anywhere Visa® is accepted with your Vectra Bank Business Debit or Credit card10
- Go paperless with eStatements, eNotices, and eTax Documents11
The $20 monthly maintenance fee12 is waived when you maintain a combined deposit balance of $10,000, a loan13 and/or credit card balance of $50,000, or by paying a minimum amount of $85 for other qualified banking services during the month.14
Your Vectra Bank Business Bankers are available to answer your questions and help with all of your financial needs. To open an account or if you have questions call 844-210-3602, visit a branch near you or complete the form below.
Please refer to the Deposit Account Agreement, Account Disclosure, Deposit Rate Sheet, and the Business Accounts Schedule of Fees, or speak with a banker for more details.
1. Transaction – A transaction is a combination of debited items (withdrawals) credited items (deposits) and deposited items per statement cycle, and includes the following: Credits–any deposit into the account. Debits–any withdrawal such as check, draft, ACH or other debit against the account. Deposited items–each individual item that comprises a deposit such as a check or other item deposited.
2. Cash Deposit Limits – There is a charge per $100 cash deposited over your allowance. For pricing, please reference the schedule of fees and/or the Account Disclosure document.
3. Premium Rate Tier – Premium rate tiers are applied automatically to qualified savings and money market accounts when the primary owner of the checking account is also the primary owner of the linked interest– bearing account. For certificates of deposit, a separate account opening for eligible accounts is required to earn premium interest rates. For rate information, please see the Deposit Rate Sheet.
4. Wire Transfer Waivers – For specific accounts, two outgoing online banking wire transfer fees will be automatically refunded each service cycle. Other financial institutions' fees are not refunded. Any additional incoming or outgoing wire fees will apply. Please see the Service Charge Information schedule for pricing.
5. Linked Account Benefit – For business savings and business money market accounts in which the primary owner of the business checking account is the same, the monthly service fees will be waived.
6. Sweep Accounts – Please see your Vectra Bank professional banker for details.
7. Business Management Solutions – Includes Positive Pay (fraud protection), Remote Deposit Web Client, Direct Business Online Banking and Direct Business Plus Online Banking. See Treasury Management for product details and schedule of fees. Certain Treasury Management Services may require credit approval; contract may also apply.
8. Business Online Banking & Mobile Banking – Mobile Banking requires download of the smartphone or tablet version of Vectra Bank Business Mobile Banking from the Apple® App Store, Google Play®, or Samsung Galaxy® App Store. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires enrollment in online banking. Please see the Service Charge Information schedule for applicable fees. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Business Online Banking services agreement.
9. ATM Charges – An ATM charge of up to $2 applies to transactions conducted at ATMs not owned or operated by ZB, N.A. or MoneyPass® Network ATMs. In addition, ATM operator fees may be assessed.
10. Credit Cards – Credit cards subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. Visa® is the registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and Zions Bank does not claim any ownership or exclusive rights to the use of this trademark.
11. eDocuments – To avoid the Paper Statement Fee of $3, you must enroll in Online Banking, and opt your account out of receiving paper statements. You may opt to receive either electronic or paper account notices and tax documents at no additional cost. If multiple accounts are linked in a combined statement, you must have opted your primary account out of receiving paper statements.
12. Waived Fees – Service fee waivers will only apply to the primary account.
13. Loans – All loans are subject to credit approval; terms and conditions apply. See a Vectra Bank professional banker for details.
14. Service Fee Alternative – In addition to the balance–related minimums, the Service Fee Alternative will waive the monthly service fee on the Business Connect, and Community Checking accounts if the qualified banking services (Account Analysis) fees charged to your account total an amount greater than $85 during a monthly statement cycle. Contract may be required.