Business Growth Checking
Features & Benefits
- Open an account with a minimum deposit of $50
- Conduct up to 250 deposited or withdrawn transactions per month at no charge1
- Deposit up to $15,000 in cash per month without a fee2
- Use Business Online Banking and Business Online Bill Pay to manage finances on your time through a mobile phone, tablet, or computer3
- Skip the branch and deposit checks through your mobile device4
- Get cash when you need it with no ATM charges at any Vectra Bank or MoneyPass® ATM5
- Call our U.S.-based customer service center available 7am to 7pm Monday–Saturday 844-210-3602
- Make purchases anywhere Visa® is accepted with your Vectra Bank Business Debit or Credit card6
- Go paperless with eStatements, eNotices, and eTax Documents7
- Access Treasury Management services that focus on simplifying paysments, reducing fraud, and moving money more efficiently8
Your Vectra Bank Business Bankers are available to answer your questions and help with all of your financial needs. To open an account or if you have questions call 844-210-3602, visit a branch near you or complete the form below.
Please refer to the Deposit Account Agreement, Account Disclosure, Deposit Rate Sheet, and the Business Accounts Schedule of Fees, or speak with a banker for more details.
1. Transaction – A transaction is a combination of debited items (withdrawals) credited items (deposits) and deposited items per statement cycle, and includes the following: Credits–any deposit into the account. Debits–any withdrawal such as check, draft, ACH or other debit against the account. Deposited items–each individual item that comprises a deposit such as a check or other item deposited.
2. Cash Deposit Limits – There is a charge per $100 cash deposited over your allowance. For pricing, please reference the schedule of fees and/or the Account Disclosure document.
3. Business Online Banking & Mobile Banking – Mobile Banking requires download of the smartphone or tablet version of Vectra Bank Business Mobile Banking from the Apple® App Store, Google Play®, or Samsung Galaxy® App Store. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires enrollment in online banking. Please see the Service Charge Information schedule for applicable fees. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Business Online Banking services agreement.
4. Mobile Deposits – Take a picture of your check deposit and submit through your mobile phone. Limits apply: see table below. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires download of Mobile Banking App enrollment in Mobile Banking and a separate contract.
|Mobile Check Deposit Limits|
|Relationship Age||0 - 179 Days||180+ Days|
|Daily Deposit Limit||$7,500||$10,000|
|Daily Deposit Limit||$15,000||$20,000|
5. ATM Charges – An ATM charge of up to $2 applies to transactions conducted at ATMs not owned or operated by ZB, N.A. or MoneyPass® Network ATMs. In addition, ATM operator fees may be assessed.
6. Credit Cards – Credit cards subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. Visa® is the registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and Zions Bank does not claim any ownership or exclusive rights to the use of this trademark.
7. eDocuments – To avoid the Paper Statement Fee of $3, you must enroll in Online Banking, and opt your account out of receiving paper statements. You may opt to receive either electronic or paper account notices and tax documents at no additional cost. If multiple accounts are linked in a combined statement, you must have opted your primary account out of receiving paper statements.
8. Business Management Solutions – Includes Positive Pay (fraud protection), Remote Deposit Web Client, Direct Business Online Banking and Direct Business Plus Online Banking. See Treasury Management for product details and schedule of fees. Certain Treasury Management Services may require credit approval; contract may also apply.
9. Waived Fees – Service fee waivers will only apply to the primary account.
10. Minimum Balance/Combined Balance Requirements – In order to avoid a monthly service fee, the minimum balance or combined balance requirement must be met. The monthly service fee amount is provided as part of the disclosures upon account opening. Minimum Balance: If your daily balance drops below the minimum balance requirement, then a monthly service fee will be assessed. Combined Deposit Balance: The combined deposit balance is calculated on the day prior to the statement date for the following linked business accounts: Checking, Savings, Money Market, CD, and IRA. The primary owner of the checking account must be an owner on all linked accounts. Combined Loan Balance: The combined outstanding loan balance is calculated on the business day prior to the statement date for the following business loans: term loans, lines of credit, overdraft line of credit, credit card and SBA loans. Mortgage loans are not included. The business listed as the primary owner of the checking account must be a borrower on all linked accounts. If a customer has two or more different checking accounts, credit for combined balances will only be given to the account with the highest monthly service fee.
11. Loans – All loans are subject to credit approval; terms and conditions apply. See a Vectra Bank professional banker for details.