Public Funds Checking
Earn interest with the checking account specially designed for government, municipality and public entities1.
Features & Benefits
- Open an account with a minimum deposit of $50
- Conduct up to 350 deposit or withdrawal transactions per month at no charge2
- Deposit up to $15,000 in cash per month without a fee3
- Use Business Online Banking to manage your finances efficiently using a mobile phone, tablet, or computer4
- Skip the branch and deposit checks through your mobile device5
- Get cash when you need it with no ATM charges at any Vectra Bank or MoneyPass® ATM6
- Call our U.S.-based customer service center available 7am to 7pm Monday–Saturday 844-210-3602
- Go paperless with eStatements, eNotices, and eTax Documents7
Please refer to the Deposit Account Agreement, Account Disclosure, Deposit Rate Sheet, and the Business Accounts Schedule of Fees, or speak with a banker for more details.
1. Public Funds Accounts – Eligibility rules may apply. Ask your banker for additional information.
2. Transaction – A transaction is a combination of debited items (withdrawals) credited items (deposits) and deposited items per statement cycle, and includes the following: Credits–any deposit into the account. Debits–any withdrawal such as check, draft, ACH or other debit against the account. Deposited items–each individual item that comprises a deposit such as a check or other item deposited.
3. Cash Deposit Limits – There is a charge per $100 cash deposited over your allowance. For pricing, please reference the schedule of fees and/or the Account Disclosure document.
4. Business Online Banking & Mobile Banking – Mobile Banking requires download of the smartphone or tablet version of Vectra Bank Business Mobile Banking from the Apple® App Store, Google Play®, or Samsung Galaxy® App Store. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires enrollment in online banking. Please see the Service Charge Information schedule for applicable fees. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Business Online Banking services agreement.
5. Mobile Deposits – Take a picture of your check deposit and submit through your mobile phone. Limits apply: see table below. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires download of Mobile Banking App enrollment in Mobile Banking and a separate contract.
|Mobile Check Deposit Limits|
|Relationship Age||0 - 179 Days||180+ Days|
|Daily Deposit Limit||$7,500||$10,000|
|Daily Deposit Limit||$15,000||$20,000|
6. ATM Charges – An ATM charge of up to $2 applies to transactions conducted at ATMs not owned or operated by ZB, N.A. or MoneyPass® Network ATMs. In addition, ATM operator fees may be assessed.
7. eDocuments – To avoid the Paper Statement Fee of $3, you must enroll in Online Banking, and opt your account out of receiving paper statements. You may opt to receive either electronic or paper account notices and tax documents at no additional cost. If multiple accounts are linked in a combined statement, you must have opted your primary account out of receiving paper statements.
8. Waived Fees – Service fee waivers will only apply to the primary account.
9. Minimum Balance/Combined Balance Requirements – In order to avoid a monthly service fee, the minimum balance or combined balance requirement must be met. The monthly service fee amount is provided as part of the disclosures upon account opening. Minimum Balance: If your daily balance drops below the minimum balance requirement, then a monthly service fee will be assessed. Combined Deposit Balance: The combined deposit balance is calculated on the day prior to the statement date for the following linked business accounts: Checking, Savings, Money Market, CD, and IRA. The primary owner of the checking account must be an owner on all linked accounts. Combined Loan Balance: The combined outstanding loan balance is calculated on the business day prior to the statement date for the following business loans: term loans, lines of credit, overdraft line of credit, credit card and SBA loans. Mortgage loans are not included. The business listed as the primary owner of the checking account must be a borrower on all linked accounts. If a customer has two or more different checking accounts, credit for combined balances will only be given to the account with the highest monthly service fee.